Job Role: Care Coodinator
Location: Yeovil / Bournemouth
Job Type: Full Time 37.5hrs (may be a requirement for on-call commitment in the future)
This is a great opportunity for you to work in a growing Health Care Agency.
The role is office based in our Yeovil Office, involves care matching, planning and scheduling our excellent front line care staff to meet the care needs of our clients across the South West of England, ensuring that all parties are safeguarded and protected from abuse at all times.
You will be managing our private clients monitoring our private care packages and all their documentation. Creating care plans attending assessments and undertaking yearly reviewing. You will also have a key role in supporting staff in monitoring their development in delivery care in the community. There will also be the opportunity to supervise carers in supervisions and appraisals. You will receive support and guidance from the office team and a clear supervision structure as well as a focus on your own personal and professional development with the Registered Manager. You will be liaising hugely with professionals in meetings and reviews with social workers and health care professionals in order to deliver excellent client care. You must have outstanding communication skills and must be able to seamlessly multi-task whilst remaining calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
• Attention to detail and ability to professionally communicate with Clients and Care staff is an absolute requirement.
• Must have a clean driving license. To drive to client’s homes and check care plans on a regularly.
• Previous experience within a Care Setting is preferable.
• Experience as a Care Coordinator or scheduler would be very desirable.
• Ideally qualified to Level 3 Health & Social Care or equivalent is desirable and a good level of IT proficiency is essential.
• We can offer you a rewarding career with development opportunities, a competitive salary and performance related bonus.
• Extra hours on weekend are available to you.
• Mandatory Health Care trainings and inhouse trainings.
• Company car to use during working hours.
• Opportunity to travel and work in our Bournemouth Office.
• Weekly Friday office meetings.
• Administrative: 1 year (Required)
• Care Experience with individuals with learner disabilities: 1+ year (Preferred)
Salary – Negotiable Pending on Experience.