We are looking for someone to assist in the daily running of the service. You need to be well-organised, exercise initiative and work well under pressure. This opportunity provides an excellent insight into a care service provider. So, you will need to be able to work with other members of the office team. The office administrative assistant is a hugely varied role that is integral in the smooth running of the office.
What we expect of you:
• To be well-organised with excellent attention to details.
• You will take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm.
• Calm, efficient and helpful (even in the busiest days).
• A team player who will also be happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy.
• Dealing with incoming calls, providing updates and dealing with basic enquires.
• Filing, photocopying and printing.
• Ability to organise and manage your workload.
• Opportunity for care planning and management of experience.
• Good pay rates.
• Pension, holidays.
**Please note this role is subject to an enhanced DBS Check**
To apply, fill out the form or contact our friendly team today on 01935388586, 01202797766 or send us an email at email@example.com.
Healthcare Assistant / Care Worker / HCA / Domiciliary Care / Homecare Support Worker / Carer,
Live-in Carer from £650 – £700 / Week