A community support worker will visit people in their own homes, to help them live their lives as independently as possible, and support them in reaching their potential, through both practical and emotional support.Our community support workers understands their needs and provide services and support that make a real difference to their lives. Everything we do is centred on people we support and we focus on the specific needs of each individual, being creative about the kind of personal care and support we offer.
Our staff are well trained to assist with services like:
- Supporting and encouraging people and assisting with their personal
- Take care of their meals and ensure they eat well
- Maintaining accurate records and reports of their heath
- Meeting their social, emotional and intellectual needs
- Supporting them to take and monitor their medication
- Communicating with relatives, friends and other health professionals
- Helping with everyday tasks such as paying bills and attending appointments
- Supporting them with their hobby and fun activity
If you’re looking for staffing support to help fill a single shift, multiple shifts or if your requirement is more regular, FHS24 are here to support you.