Health Care Assistants provide care to patients in hospitals or other medical settings. They work closely with patients to ensure their comfort and safety.
Our reliable healthcare assistants are trained to assist with all required in-home care services like:
- Assisting with personal care tasks, such as washing, dressing, eating and toileting
- Perform light housekeeping tasks, such as dusting, vacuuming and changing bed linens
- Assist in the safe lifting, transferring, repositioning and movement of clients.
- Accompany clients to medical appointments
- Observe, monitor and record clients’ physical and emotional health
All our Health Care Assistants/Support Workers do the below mandatory training.
- Challenging Behaviour
- Confidentiality /GDPR
- Dementia Care
- Diversity and Equality
- Emergency First Aid
- Health & Safety
- Food Hygiene
- Fire Safety Awareness
- Infection Control
- Mental Capacity
- Moving and Handling
- Person Centred Care
- Safeguarding Adults And Children