We are looking for someone to assist in the daily running of the service at our Yeovil and Bournemouth office. You will need to be well-organised, exercise initiative and work well under pressure. This opportunity provides an excellent insight into a care service provider, so you will need to be able to work with other members of the office team. The office administrative assistant is hugely varied role that is integral in the smooth running of the office.
• Well organised, with excellent attention to detail
• You will take pride in your work and approach all tasks with energy and enthusiasm
• Calm, efficient and helpful – even on the busiest days
• A team player but you are also happy to work on your own and keep yourself busy.
• Dealing with incoming calls, providing updates, and dealing with basic enquires
• Filing, photocopying, and printing
• Ability to organsie and manage your workload
• Opportunity for care planning and management of experience.
• Pension and Holidays
• Good pay rates.
To apply email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Middle Street, Yeovil, BA20 1, United Kingdom