Job Role: 2 X Care Coordinator / HR
Location: Yeovil / Bournemouth
Job Type: Full Time 40.00 hrs (may be a requirement for on-call commitment in the future)
This is a great opportunity for you to work in a growing Health Care Agency.
The role is mainly based in our Yeovil Office, involves skill matching, planning, and scheduling our excellent front line care staff to safely meet the care needs of our clients across the Southwest of England, ensuring that they are always safeguarded and protected from abuse.
- You will be supervising and monitoring our private care packages and all their documentation.
- You will support with creating care plans, attending assessments, monthly and quarterly audits and undertaking yearly reviews with the registered Manager.
- You will be required to support in HR and coordinating / planning of meetings
- You will also have a key role in supporting staff in monitoring their development in delivery of care in the community.
- There will also be the opportunity to supervise carers in supervisions and appraisals.
- You will receive support and guidance from Management and a clear supervision structure as well as a focus on your own personal and professional development with the Registered Manager.
- -You will be liaising hugely with professionals in meetings and reviews ie social Workers, in order to deliver excellent client care.
- -You must have outstanding communication skills and must be able to seamlessly multi-task whilst remaining calm under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- You will be required to support HR team from our Bournemouth Office from time to time.
- You may be required to go into the field to support service users, in other to enhance your understanding of their needs
• Attention to detail and ability to professionally communicate with Clients and Care staff is an absolute requirement.
• Must have a clean driving license to be able to drive company cars, but this is not compulsory as non-drivers are driven by company Drivers to client’s homes to check care plans and other errands on a regularly bases.
• Previous experience within a Care Setting is preferable, but experience in Coordinator or scheduler would be very desirable. Management will assess for any transferable skills
• Degree qualification, or ideally qualified to Level 3 Health & Social Care or equivalent is desirable and a good level of IT proficiency is essential.
• Competent level of Speaking and Writing English is required. (For international applicant a degree taught in English, or any Certified proof of English is required, ie IELTS or Pearson PTE.)
• We can offer you a rewarding career with development opportunities,
• Tier 2 or Tier 5 Sponsorship available
• a competitive salary and performance related bonus.
• Extra hours on weekend are available to you.
• Mandatory Health Care trainings and inhouse trainings.
• Company car to use during working hours, and transport provided for non-drivers
• Opportunity to travel and work in our Bournemouth Office.
• Opportunity to work with or met interesting people in the community
Work: You will be required to work 09:00-17:00 Monday to Friday. (40 Hours a week)
We require Experience in the following area:
• Meetings minute writing
• Care Experience with individuals with Elderlies or Learning Disabilities: (Preferred but not Relevant)
Salary – £21840 – 24960 Per Annual (Negotiable Pending on Experience
To apply go to www.fhs24.co.uk or send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Category: Care Coordinator Human Resources
Job Type: Full Time Job Share Part Time
Job Location: Bournemouth yeovil
Hourly Rate: Negotiable Salary