FHS24 Nursing + Care Agency specialise in providing 24hr comprehensive care and support the Elderly and Adults with Learning Disability in their own home. We are looking for a dedicated female Live-in Carer. As a live-in carer you provide support to an elderly lady in her own home.
To assist Clients with activities of daily living as per assessment and care plan. Principle’s duties may include but are not limited to the following:
- Personal care – assisting with bathing, dressing and, when necessary, continence support.
- Helping with mobility – client need assistance getting around her home Overseeing medication – all according to the client’s care plan Household chores – help around the home, such as vacuuming or washing clothes.
- Preparing and cooking meals Running errands – assisting with tasks such as shopping or picking up prescriptions Other medical support – extra training is provided for more complex support needs as well as first aid training.
- To communicate with and report any incidents to the Care Management system and the care manager as necessary to ensure high standards of care are delivered.
- To liaise with other professionals such as district nurses, doctors, pharmacists, occupational therapists etc, to ensure that clients receive a high standard of care.
- To support client’s food and fluid intake as directed by the care plan, and to ensure documentation of all intake as per training.
- Minimum 6 months’ experience in care.
- Communicative level of English
- Clean DBS.
- Willingness to travel.
- eLearning trainings Opportunities.
- Salary UP to £-£750.00pw.
- Job offers tailored to your skills.
- 28 days annual leave.
- Pension scheme.
- 24/7 On call helpline.
- Employee of the month programme.
- FHS24 offers transport.
- Progression opportunities.